Amp Up Your Skin With Microneedling Process
Fall is rapidly approaching, and now is the perfect time to amp up your skin by providing it with the glow it deserves. A firming, brightening and lifting effect is just one of the number of advantages of an excellent medical micro needling treatment by clinicare microneedling.
With the perfect trick and technique, we can efficiently utilise clinicare micro-needling on very gentle, delicate and challenging areas such as lips, eye area and the nose. Also, this treatment is super beneficial for larger areas, such as the stomach, neck, décolleté, and legs and even for treating stretch marks.
What Is Micro-Needling?
Microneedling is known as a derma roller process that utilises minute needles to pierce the skin. The overall aim of this therapy is to produce new skin tissue and collagen for firmer, smoother and toned skin. The process of microneedling is mainly utilised on the face and is used for treating scars, large pores and wrinkles.
Benefits Of Micro-Needling
- It promotes lifting, firming and restoration of the skin
- It also induces organic collagen to your skin
- Improves the dilated pores
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Diminished rosacea and dilated vessels
- Reduce stretch marks as well as acne scars
- Helps in improving dark spots or hypopigmentation
- Reduces alopecia
Working Process Of Microneedling
Microneedling functions by motivating your skin to produce more collagen. The overall motive is to pinprick from the procedure that leads to a slight injury to the skin and responds by producing new collagen tissue.
The skin tissue that is produced is better in terms of texture and tone. It’s entirely okay for the skin to lose collagen via injury or age. By motivating the skin to produce new and better tissue, there may be collagen to assist in making the skin firmer and shinier too.
Number Of Treatments Required
Below is an estimate of the total number of treatments required.
- Acne scar reduction requires an estimate of 4 to 6 treatments in eight weeks
- Stretch marks required 5 to 8 treatments in a time gap of 8 weeks
- Hyperpigmentation requires 4 to 6 treatments in a gap of 4 weeks
- Skin rejuvenation requires 3 to 6 treatments, in a gap of 6 weeks
If you are interested in getting long-term results, micro-needling is the best option that you can select. You may also try out other methods, but they may show quick results, unlike micro-needling.